Exterior Engineer Ship- / Luxurious Yacht building
Orange Technologies BV is an engineering company which specialises in ship- and yacht building. Our disciplines are interior-, exterior-, mechanical- and structural engineering. For the expansion of our exterior department, we are immediately looking for several exterior draughtsmen/engineers who can be deployed on exterior projects from our office in Oeffelt (NB), our office in Zwijndrecht or who can be deployed in consultation at the project location of our customers.
What will you do?
As an exterior draftsman/engineer you will mainly be involved with:
- 3D modelling of concepts and customer wishes, such as stainless steel, aluminium, teak and glass exterior parts;
- Creating of detailed production drafts which are based on the concept drafts;
- Solving practical problems related to the exterior, but also the interaction of the exterior in consultation with other disciplines such as construction and mechanical engineering.
Who are you?
- A completed HBO in the direction of industrial (product) design or similar;
- Relevant working experience in a related position within the ship- / yacht building and/or interior construction;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of 2D/3D CAD programs (for example: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Solid Edge and Siemens NX). AutoCAD, Solid Edge and Siemens NX are a plus;
- Experience in making detail drawings;
- Experience in 3D modelling;
- Enthusiastic working attitude, being able to think Out of the Box, good communication skills and good command of English. Command of Dutch and German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job within the world of luxurious (mega)yacht building with the opportunity to grow into a permanent contract;
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary conditions, including a personal development plan and in consultation the use of a company car;
- 27 vacation days (The number of vacation days increases by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 30 vacation days per year).
Send a motivational letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you have any questions, please call Johan Albers, Branch manager, (+31)6-45127208